Hair News & Maintenance Tips
Hair Styling Tips, Hair Maintenance Advice & Hair Salon News
Latest COVID-19 Safety Measures
LATEST - please review our Client Communication Letter
- Our client's safety is paramount, which is why we've put processes in place for when we begin to welcome you back! We want to make sure all our clients feel protected, while receiving the highest level of service, so please take note of these measures before attending future appointments.
- We have had to revise our prices - these can be viewed on the services page of our website.
- You will receive a pre-appointment call to confirm you're not experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms i.e. temperature, cough or shortness of breath.
- We encourage you to turn up for your appointment on time - should you arrive early, you will be asked to wait in your car or outside of the salon.
- You must wear a mask in the salon and during your appointment
- Before entering the salon, you may ring to confirm it's suitable to come inside and the stylist is available.
- We ask that you turn up to your appointment alone as we will not be allowing anyone to remain in the waiting area. If you are accompanied by someone, they will have to wait outside.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken on the way into the salon.
- You will be provided with hand sanitizer and if you wish a disposable face mask to wear for your appointment.
- You will be kept distanced from any other clients in the salon.
- You are encouraged to bring a drink to the salon as we cannot provide hot drinks.
- We can only accept card payments at present.
- Once your appointment is finished you should avoid waiting unnecessarily inside the salon.
Thank you to all our loyal clients, who continue to support us. We truly look forward to returning to the salon and providing the service we love.